Triangle’s July newsletter recently went out! In it, we celebrate the news of new Outcomes Star launches as well as an exciting new whitepaper report by our Strategic Director, Joy MacKeith.
‘Enabling Help: How social provision can work better for the people it supports’ is a new report written by one of Triangle’s co-founders. In it, Joy MacKeith shares how a new set of ideas can open up the potential in research, policymaking, commissioning and the way services are delivered and managed. The report is due for publication later this year, sign up to receive a copy.
Key news also included:
- News about our Family Stars and Homelessness Star reviews and how to contribute any feedback for them
- A roundup of our latest news and blogs: take a look at our past blog posts
- Staff news and introductions
- A new Case Study on the rollout of the Empowerment Star as used by National Refuge New Zealand
- New Stars and resources including the Youth Star 2nd Edition, Carers Star and more.
Contact Triangle at email@example.com or +44(0) 20 7272 8765 for more information on any of our news, Stars and training offers.