Equipping and supporting you to use the Outcomes Star effectively
All members of staff using the Outcomes Star must have a Star licence and must have completed core Outcomes Star training.
Star training available from Triangle
Training is essential to support quality use of the Outcomes Star within keywork and gather reliable data. Triangle offer a range of training courses to help your organisation get the most out of your investment in the Outcomes Star:
- Open or in-house Core Star training (1 day) This is also available remotely.
- In-house Core & Keyworking with the Star training (2 days)
- Open or in-house Licensed Star Trainer training (2 days + prior completion of Core training)
- In-house Refresher Star training (1 day, 6 to 12 months after initial training)
- In-house Manager Star sessions (half day or 1 day)
- NEW: In-house Outcomes Star and Action Planning training (half day)
- NEW: In-house Outcomes Star and Supervision training (half day)
- NEW: In-house Outcomes Star and Difficult Conversations training(half day)
Please note: we are also currently exploring remote/online training delivery sessions, and if you are interested in this, please contact us.
Special offer: if you book Refresher training at the same as you book Core training, you’ll receive a 10% discount on the overall cost.
Book Star training
Contact us to book Star training for your organisation. We usually need around 3-4 weeks’ notice in order to organise a trainer and materials, so please speak to us about your timescales. Please note any members of staff completing Star training will also need Star licences.
“All staff have reported back positively about the training and how they can’t wait to get going now. Kate is a very experienced trainer who delivered the information clearly, effectively and in a very engaging manner. The training was just great and has motivated the team who are very keen now to introduce the Outcome Star as soon as we can.”
– Manager, service provider