Equipping and supporting you to use the Outcomes Star effectively
All members of staff using the Outcomes Star must have a Star licence and must have completed core Outcomes Star training.
Before booking your training, we recommend you access free implementation guidance from our client services team, to support you in implementing the Star well within your service. Please contact our client’s services team for further information.
Star training available from Triangle
Training is essential to support quality use of the Outcomes Star within keywork and gather reliable data. Most of our Star training courses can be delivered face to face or remotely via Zoom. Remote training can either be delivered over two half days or one full day.
Triangle offers a range of training courses to help your organisation get the most out of your investment in the Outcomes Star:
- Core Star training (1 day)
- In-house Core & Keyworking with the Star training (2 days)
- Licensed Star Trainer training (2 days + prior completion of Core training)
- In-house Refresher or Practice Review Star training (half-day or one day)
- In-house Manager Star sessions (half-day or 1 day)
- In-house Outcomes Star and Action Planning training (half day)
- In-house Outcomes Star and Supervision training (half-day)
- In-house Outcomes Star and Difficult Conversations training (half-day)
Special offer: if you book Refresher training at the same as you book Core training, you’ll receive a 10% discount on the overall cost.
Contact us to book Star training for your organisation.
We usually need around 4-6 weeks’ notice in order to organise a trainer and materials, so please speak to us about your timescales.
Please note any members of staff completing Star training will also need Star licences.
“All staff have reported back positively about the training and how they can’t wait to get going now. Kate is a very experienced trainer who delivered the information clearly, effectively and in a very engaging manner. The training was just great and has motivated the team who are very keen now to introduce the Outcome Star as soon as we can.”– Manager, service provider