Need to get started on Outcomes Star Online?
Useful information for people using Outcomes Star Online already but who are yet to login
Logging in for the first time
Not sure where to begin?
Let us help you start using the system
Are you the Account Lead?
Setting up your Outcomes Star Online account
In this video you will find guidance on logging in for the first time, where to find the Outcomes Star Online Account Lead Set-up Guide, and how to book a support call with one of our help desk team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Outcomes Star Online allows you to access Star resources, record Star data and report on outcomes. It is designed for frontline services – practitioners, managers and funders – using any version of the Outcomes Star.
The new version of Star Online uses 2-factor authentication, which is the industry standard for keeping your data secure.
Each day you log in, when you enter your password you will be emailed a 2-factor authentication code instantly. A dialogue box will open up on the Star Online page for you to enter the code in your email.
- The code is valid for one hour
- You only have to enter a code once in a 24-hour period
- You cannot use the same code each day; a new code will be emailed to you each day you log in
As the Star Online contains sensitive information, including personally identifiable data, we have to ensure an appropriate level of security and using this security code allows us to authenticate that it is the correct person accessing the Star Online.
Your Username is your email address, if you have forgotten your email address please contact your company’s IT department.
Please check your spam folders for an email from Triangle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still unable to receive an email, please contact your Account Lead.
Watch this Top Tips video if you are having some problems logging in.
Contact our Helpdesk on email@example.com – we’re available during UK working hours.
Individuals are required to verify their email address for security purposes. If you are unable to access your email account, please follow these steps:
- Contact your organisations IT team for support in access your email account OR
- Contact your Account Lead to change your email. Once your email address has been changed, you will receive an invitation email and follow the instructions in it.
- Please check your spam/junk folders for an email from Triangle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refresh the page and try to log in again to generate a new code.
- If you’ve lost access to your email, contact your Account Lead or organisations IT support team.
Capturing better outcomes
With over 75000 new Stars completed already on the new Outcomes Star Online, the system is designed to support and empower you in improving your outcomes.
Partnerships built on trust
We partner with a wide range of organisations.