How could social provision achieve more?
The Enabling Help report outlines why a rethink of the ideas that drive the service delivery system is essential for people with complex and long term needs.
It provides a new set of ideas to unlock the potential in research, policymaking, commissioning, and how services are delivered and managed.
It will be recorded and available on-demand after the event, for registrants.
What’s in the report?
- An assessment of the ideas driving the service delivery system off course
- The six fundamental principles of effective help
- A vision of what help should look like
- Twenty years of wisdom synthesized from front-line practitioners
- Why we need to build responsive, co-learning service delivery systems
- How to maximise human potential for change
Triangle creates engaging tools and promotes enabling approaches that help funders, commissioners and service providers to transform lives. The Outcomes Stars are an evidence-based way of co-creating and measuring change.