Studies looking at what services already exist and where the gaps are and identify where support may be improved.
Finding the right Star
Each version of the Star is tailored to the needs of a sector and the service users they support
Evidence and research
The Star is a widely used and validated tool, both for effective keywork and for outcomes measurement
With the advent of COVID-19, Triangle now offers Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
About the Star
A uniquely innovative family of tools, see how the Star has developed since its original publication in 2006
Terms and prices
Triangle offer a variety of options for frontline services to use the Star under licence and with Star training
- Evidence that the Star accurately reflects change occurring during service provision - Three reasons Star readings can reflect changes that occur during service provision.
- Share your feedback on the Empowerment Star - If you are an organisation or practitioner using the Empowerment Star - we would like to hear from you! Contribute your feedback for a new edition of the Empowerment Star - the Outcomes Star for women who have experienced domestic violence.
- Continually evolving Outcomes Star Online - When we launched the new and improved Outcomes Star Online platform in 2020, we were aware that what we were launching was a Minimum Viable Product. We knew it was only the start of where we could use digital technology to help people get the most out of the Outcomes Star. Following a year of […]
- Outcomes Stars in children’s social care settings - We’ve been noticing an increase in enquiries about using the Star in children’s social care, which may reflect upcoming changes in the requirements for outcomes measurement and keywork in this sector. The Department for Education’s recently consulted on a new children’s social care national framework and indicators dashboard, and we were pleased to contribute to […]
- Why relational services matter - Joy MacKeith shares her thoughts after the inaugural Towards Relational Public Services (TRePubS) Conference How do you deliver public services that are relational – services that recognise and respond to the unique needs and circumstances of each individual? That was the topic of the conference ‘Towards Relational Public Services’ that I have just had the […]
Triangle – the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star™
Triangle exist to help people reach their highest potential. Through the Outcomes Star, we work with services to promote and measure individual change and to enable learning at an individual, service, organisation and sector-wide levels