Studies looking at what services already exist and where the gaps are and identify where support may be improved.
Finding the right Star
Each version of the Star is tailored to the needs of a sector and the service users they support
Evidence and research
The Star is a widely used and validated tool, both for effective keywork and for outcomes measurement
With the advent of COVID-19, Triangle now offers Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
About the Star
A uniquely innovative family of tools, see how the Star has developed since its original publication in 2006
Terms and prices
Triangle offer a variety of options for frontline services to use the Star under licence and with Star training
- The Outcomes Star as a management information tool - The Outcomes Star is well established as a tool for supporting effective keywork and demonstrating achievements. Here, ‘Triangle’s Research Analyst, Dr Anna Good, discusses a third benefit, the opportunity for internal learning. This new briefing describes how Star data can be used to improve service delivery. Learning from Star data at all levels of the […]
- Outcomes Star Licensed Trainers – Continual Professional Development programme (CPD) - Triangle has launched a new online annual CPD programme to support licensed trainers in 2022.
- New dates: Introductory Star Online sessions for managers and practitioners - Session 1: A practitioners guide to the Star Online Monday 6th December 2021 at 15:00Register in advance here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_IeQA4FopTtiVskUy-mhrTg Tuesday 1st February 2022 at 10:00Register in advance here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Xhk8PjLBSLCD3ldj6wjCKg Session 2: Introduction to Star Online Reporting Dashboards. Wednesday 1st December 2021 at 12:00Register in advance on zoom here. Tuesday 25th January 2022 at 10:00Register […]
- Mapping the Integration Star onto the Home Office Indicators of Integration framework - The Home Office’s Indicators of Integration framework was developed in collaboration with academics, migrant organisations, the voluntary sector, local and national governments, and migrants themselves in order to provide a common language for ‘understanding, planning, monitoring and measuring integration’. The latest version published in 2019, identifies 14 domains of integration with which to design, implement […]
- Outcomes Star training pricing increase - Triangle, like many organisations, needed to make a sudden shift into Remote Training Delivery (RTD) at the outset of the pandemic in March 2021. Our training team did a fantastic job of rising to the challenge, adopting new digital learning strategies to swiftly produce an online version of the core Star training course by May […]
Triangle – the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star™
Triangle exist to help people reach their highest potential. Through the Outcomes Star, we work with services to promote and measure individual change and to enable learning at an individual, service, organisation and sector-wide levels