Studies looking at what services already exist and where the gaps are and identify where support may be improved.
Finding the right Star
Each version of the Star is tailored to the needs of a sector and the service users they support
Evidence and research
The Star is a widely used and validated tool, both for effective keywork and for outcomes measurement
With the advent of COVID-19, Triangle now offers Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
About the Star
A uniquely innovative family of tools, see how the Star has developed since its original publication in 2006
Terms and prices
Triangle offer a variety of options for frontline services to use the Star under licence and with Star training
- June newsletter roundup - Triangle’s June newsletter recently went out! In it, we celebrate the Centre for Public Impact has recognised the Outcomes Star as a tool for turning Human Learning Systems and Enabling Help principles into practice. We are delighted that the Star is one of the tools identified in the Centre for Public Impact’s recently launched guide: […]
- My Star – tell us what you think - We are reviewing My Star and are keen to hear from people using it with children and families. Tell us about your experience using the tool – what works well? What needs to change to meet the current needs of the children you are working with. We appreciate changes that have happened in the last […]
- Guiding Stars: How the Outcomes Stars help build hope and self-esteem - Having recently returned from a long holiday, I am re-engaging freshly with Triangle’s work, creating Stars, training and supporting people to use them well and sharing our wider vision of an enabling service delivery system. Returning after a solo hiking along the beautiful Cleveland Way, I had the chance to see our work with fresh […]
- The Family Star Plus within the Supporting Families Programme (2022-25) - Guidance showing how the Family Star Plus fits the increased list of headline outcomes in Supporting Families Programme (2022-2025)
- Refugee Week: What is it, and how do the Outcomes Stars support this year’s theme of ‘healing’? - Every year millions of people are forced to leave their homes: Refugee Week is the week of peak annual festival of activity. Find out more about this years awareness event.
Triangle – the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star™
Triangle exist to help people reach their highest potential. Through the Outcomes Star, we work with services to promote and measure individual change and to enable learning at an individual, service, organisation and sector-wide levels