Studies looking at what services already exist and where the gaps are and identify where support may be improved.
Finding the right Star
Each version of the Star is tailored to the needs of a sector and the service users they support
Evidence and research
The Star is a widely used and validated tool, both for effective keywork and for outcomes measurement
With the advent of COVID-19, Triangle now offers Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
About the Star
A uniquely innovative family of tools, see how the Star has developed since its original publication in 2006
Terms and prices
Triangle offer a variety of options for frontline services to use the Star under licence and with Star training
- Meet the team…Jane Borer, Client Services Manager - Jane shines a light on the client services team and what her preferred superpower would be...
- Better outcomes for refugees - Dr Anna Good tells the story of how the new Star for refugees came into being.
- A day in the life of… the client services team - Our client services manager shares some insights about the client services team and it's daily tasks
- LT resource update - During 2020 we launched a new online system, and all training resources were moved over to that new site in November 2020. The ‘training library’ that some Licensed Trainers may remember has now gone and everything can be found in one place on the Star Online. All Licensed Trainers should have been sent a new […]
- Demo dates for April-June 2021 - New demo dates for Outcomes Star clients in April, May and June
Triangle – the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star™
Triangle exist to help people reach their highest potential. Through the Outcomes Star, we work with services to promote and measure individual change and to enable learning at an individual, service, organisation and sector-wide levels