Studies looking at what services already exist and where the gaps are and identify where support may be improved.
Finding the right Star
Each version of the Star is tailored to the needs of a sector and the service users they support
Evidence and research
The Star is a widely used and validated tool, both for effective keywork and for outcomes measurement
With the advent of COVID-19, Triangle now offers Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
About the Star
A uniquely innovative family of tools, see how the Star has developed since its original publication in 2006
Terms and prices
Triangle offer a variety of options for frontline services to use the Star under licence and with Star training
- Moving to the Youth Star 2nd Edition - A briefing to support services using the Youth Star (1st Edition) to move to the improved 2nd edition.
- 5 things licensed trainers and keyworkers need to know about trauma-informed approaches - Nick Karr shares his top 5 things for licensed trainers to be aware of when working in a trauma-informed way
- Employability and the Outcomes Stars - Our Managing Director reflects on Employability Day and how the Stars support organisations in the employment sector.
- Meet the team…Jane Borer, Client Services Manager - Jane shines a light on the client services team and what her preferred superpower would be...
- Better outcomes for refugees - Dr Anna Good tells the story of how the new Star for refugees came into being.
Triangle – the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star™
Triangle exist to help people reach their highest potential. Through the Outcomes Star, we work with services to promote and measure individual change and to enable learning at an individual, service, organisation and sector-wide levels