Studies looking at what services already exist and where the gaps are and identify where support may be improved.
Finding the right Star
Each version of the Star is tailored to the needs of a sector and the service users they support
Evidence and research
The Star is a widely used and validated tool, both for effective keywork and for outcomes measurement
With the advent of COVID-19, Triangle now offers Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
About the Star
A uniquely innovative family of tools, see how the Star has developed since its original publication in 2006
Terms and prices
Triangle offer a variety of options for frontline services to use the Star under licence and with Star training
- November and December Demo Webinar dates - An update to the client focussed live and free demo webinars, now with December dates.
- Equality in Evaluation - Joy MacKeith reports on an inspiring workshop at NPC Ignites exploring how we can challenge power relationships and promote equity in evaluation.
- The Refugee Council reaches for the Star - The Integration Star, a major new tool to help refugees settle successfully in the UK is to be made available from this week
- We’re looking for a new Finance & HR Administrator - Triangle wants you, find out about our latest vacancy now.
- The Missing Middle Way: How Management by Results can help us not just measure, but also improve outcomes - Management by Results, which supports ongoing learning and collaboration, is the missing middle way between ignoring outcomes on the one hand, and linking them to financial incentives on the other.
- A Society in which everyone is able to thrive - Triangle Director Joy MacKeith reflects on the Social Value Matters 2020 international conference which took place last week and how it helped locate Triangle’s work in a wider movement for a fairer world.
Triangle – the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star™
Triangle exist to help people reach their highest potential. Through the Outcomes Star, we work with services to promote and measure individual change and to enable learning at an individual, service, organisation and sector-wide levels