Studies looking at what services already exist and where the gaps are and identify where support may be improved.
Finding the right Star
Each version of the Star is tailored to the needs of a sector and the service users they support
Evidence and research
The Star is a widely used and validated tool, both for effective keywork and for outcomes measurement
With the advent of COVID-19, Triangle now offers Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
About the Star
A uniquely innovative family of tools, see how the Star has developed since its original publication in 2006
Terms and prices
Triangle offer a variety of options for frontline services to use the Star under licence and with Star training
- July newsletter roundup - Triangle’s July newsletter recently went out! In it, we celebrate the news of new Outcomes Star launches as well as an exciting new whitepaper report by our Strategic Director, Joy MacKeith. ‘Enabling Help: How social provision can work better for the people it supports’ is a new report written by one of Triangle’s co-founders. In […]
- The importance of listening - Tom Currie reflects on the power of listening and why it is so important in relationships that are committed to supporting change.
- How the ideas driving social provision are steering service delivery off course - Announcing a new report due to be published in September 2021 wherein co-founder Joy MacKeith argues that at its heart service delivery is about meeting human needs and changing behaviour.
- Women and the Homelessness Star - Research Analyst, Dr Anna Good reflects on her recent attendance at Homeless Link’s conference
- New demonstration dates for all clients in August - New Star Online demonstration dates (for clients) coming up in August
Triangle – the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star™
Triangle exist to help people reach their highest potential. Through the Outcomes Star, we work with services to promote and measure individual change and to enable learning at an individual, service, organisation and sector-wide levels