Studies looking at what services already exist and where the gaps are and identify where support may be improved.
Finding the right Star
Each version of the Star is tailored to the needs of a sector and the service users they support
Evidence and research
The Star is a widely used and validated tool, both for effective keywork and for outcomes measurement
With the advent of COVID-19, Triangle now offers Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
About the Star
A uniquely innovative family of tools, see how the Star has developed since its original publication in 2006
Terms and prices
Triangle offer a variety of options for frontline services to use the Star under licence and with Star training
- Webinars in February - A quick update to the webinar and demo-webinars happening this February
- Integration Star proves a hit - After a successful pilot with the Refugee Council, the Integration Star for refugees is now available for widespread use, with an introductory webinar taking place this February. What’s more, the Star is a great fit with the Home Office’s integration framework, writes Triangle’s research analyst Dr Anna Good.
- We’re looking for a Implementation Lead (Client Advisor) - Triangle is looking for a new Implementation Lead aka Client Advisor, to build relationships, deliver training and support our clients to use the Outcomes Star well.
- 2020 – Not remotely what we expected - Some news and round ups from 2020, like everyone else, Triangle has not had the year we planned. So what have we learnt from the unprecedented changes and challenges?
- Demo webinars for January - New Demo webinar dates for our existing clients in January 2021, we will be running How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide) and How to Use Reporting Dashboards on Star Online
Triangle – the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star™
Triangle exist to help people reach their highest potential. Through the Outcomes Star, we work with services to promote and measure individual change and to enable learning at an individual, service, organisation and sector-wide levels