Star functionality in other software
Working with Licensed Software Collaborators
Triangle understands that many organisations will already have software solutions in place for their service user information and that incorporating the Star within those can make using the Star much easier for keyworkers and managers. This is why we collaborate with software providers to approve the use of the Outcomes Star in third party systems.
If you use a third-party software, or if you are the developers of a software system for public and voluntary services, then please do get in touch with us for an initial discussion about incorporating the Star.
The following organisations are Licensed Software Collaborators (or are in the process of developing the capacity and acquiring a licence) to include the Star within their software system.
- CDPSoft Limited (SHARP, HOAMS, Capita Support), UK
- Chili Global Pty Ltd (Mimaso), Australia
- CheckWare (CheckWare), UK
- Coral Harbour (Socialsuite), Global
- Clearcare Solutions Limited (ClearCare), UK
- Net (CSnet®), Australia
- Cyber Media (Theseus), UK
- Data Collection & Recording Service (DCRS) of the NHS, UK
- Dizions Limited (Charitylog), UK
- evide (Impact Tracker), UK
- Homeless Link (Inform), UK
- Infoxchange Service Record System (SRS), Australia
- Lamplight (Lamplight), UK
- Paloma (Harmonia and Modus), UK
- Servelec Corelogic Ltd (Mosaic), UK
- VistaShare (Outcome Tracker), USA & Canada
- Vital Service North East Ltd (Ways to Wellness), UK
- Wild Bamboo (Recordbase), New Zealand & Australia