Open or in-house Core Star training
Triangle’s one day course introducing you to the Outcomes Star
This is the essential Star training that all members of staff using the Star must complete. We can now offer this core course remotely. It is primarily designed to equip frontline keyworkers with the knowledge and skills required to start using the Outcomes Star with the service users they support. It also covers a basic introduction to using the Star Online and to working with Star data. This training covers:
- A telephone briefing with the trainer before the day (In-house only)
- Introduction to the Outcomes Star and Journey of Change
- How to use the Star with service users
- How to use the Star as a basis for action plans and reviews
- The Star Online web application
- How to interpret and use the data
- Implementation within your organisation
Triangle is offering Outcomes Star training remotely, using a video platform.
- Remote training works best with a maximum of 8 workers and managers
- This assumes all participants are in different locations e.g. working from home
- We provide all Star materials and the course handbook by email
- Participants connect by video link to our trainer(s) – we use Zoom but can discuss other options
- The training is a full day, with more frequent breaks. We can also deliver as two half days
Open Core Star training
We run open training throughout the year. This is an accessible option for small teams or individuals looking to complete Core Star training for any version of the Outcomes Star. Organisations can send up to four workers to open training.
Open Core Star training costs £240 per person, exclusive of VAT. All materials are included.
Upcoming dates (organisations can send up to 4 members of staff)
Due to the current situation we advise you book for online training
In-house Core Star training – SMALLER GROUP
We also offer a reduced rate for organisations with 8 or less people attending an in-house Core training course. Please contract Triangle for prices. All materials are included.