In-house Star sessions for managers
Engaging and equipping managers with the Outcomes Star to support effective implementation
In-house Manager Star sessions (half day or 1 day)
These are flexible workshops run by Triangle, which can be half day or a full day. We highly recommend a first session for managers before training for workers, to cover:
- Briefing and orientation – including completing a Star
- Ensuring the right version of the Star and approach to training
- When the Star will be used and how it will be integrated
- IT and reporting
This will help ensure that workers receive clear messages about how the Star will be used in their training. Once the Star is being used another session for managers is recommended to cover:
- Interpreting and using the data for internal learning and reporting to funders
- Use of the Star within supervision and team meetings
- Auditing for consistency
In-house Manager Star sessions can be shaped to fit the time available, stage of implementation and questions you have. Materials are included.
Contact us for more information, prices or to book this training for your organisation.