In-house practice review or refresher training
Giving your use of the Star a boost, fostering accurate data, quality assurance and effective Star practice – through responsive, client-led training
For workers and managers who have started using the Outcomes Star with their clients. This training can be delivered at any time after core Star training, but works best after 6-12 months. The focus of the course will be responsive to your needs and can cover a number of areas.
- Enabling staff to develop their skills in matching interventions and actions to where the client is on their journey
- Enabling staff to develop their skills in completing Stars collaboratively with clients
- Re-energising the implementation of the Star in your organisation and fixing any issues that have arisen since the initial Star training
- Improving the accuracy and consistency of how Stars are completed
- Getting the most from your Outcomes Star data
The content of the course will be tailored to suit your needs, training can be for a half-day or full-day and can include our other half-day courses such as Outcomes Star and Action Planning.
A maximum of 16 people can attend each session if delivered face to face, or 12 people if delivered remotely.
Contact us to discuss your needs and our prices. All materials are included.