Triangle’s June newsletter recently went out! In it, we celebrate the Centre for Public Impact has recognised the Outcomes Star as a tool for turning Human Learning Systems and Enabling Help principles into practice.
We are delighted that the Star is one of the tools identified in the Centre for Public Impact’s recently launched guide: Human Learning Systems: A practical guide for the curious, commissioned by Healthcare Improvement Scotland and Iriss.
Key news also included:
- Outcomes Star for homelessness gets a radical overhaul, the resulting Home Star is bang up-to-date, genuinely person-centred and very trauma-informed.
- Triangle is mapping the Family Star Plus onto the government’s new outcomes framework, taking effect from Oct 2022. Read more
- FEEDBACK: Family Star Plus – draft edition 2 is now ready for evaluation. Open invitation to all Family Star Practitioners to review the draft edition and tell us your thoughts. Read more
- REVIEW: My Star – for vulnerable children & their families. Do you use My Star to capture the voice of vulnerable children, children in foster care or children’s homes? Invitation to practitioners to talk about your experiences using this Star. Read more
- Introducing the Outcomes Star: How it works
- Practical examples of achieving service delivery improvements: Read case studies
- Interview with a Project Worker at Catch22’s Violence Reduction Service: Watch 1 min video
- A roundup of our latest news and blogs: take a look at our past blog posts
Read through June’s newsletter and past issues here, and subscribe to receive future newsletters and keep up to date with outcomes measurement and news of the Stars.
Contact Triangle at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 20 7272 8765 for more information on any of our news, Stars and training offers.