November and December dates for our existing clients free demo webinar series: covering How to use the Star Online (A Practitioners Guide) and An introduction to Star Online reports dashboards live webinars via Zoom.
Triangle has been hosting demo webinars, for existing clients, over the last few months who are currently using the new Star Online or who would like an introduction to the new Star Online system. Clients will be emailed details of dates and links to book through. Otherwise, if you are an existing client that has already been migrated to the new Star Online then you can find details and book through the help section of Star Online.
If you are based in Australia or New Zealand, you will need to register through Unique Outcomes outcomestar.com.au
How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide)
This webinar will be an orientation session to the new Star Online and during the webinar we will introduce practitioners to the new Star Online features, such as setting up engagements and managing notifications. It will also explore many of the main tasks practitioners need to complete, including:
- creating a service user
- adding Stars and Action Plans
- navigating the Help Centre and
- locating the Star resources you need.
An introduction to Star Online report dashboards
Hosted by two Star experts, this workshop is ideal for Managers and anyone responsible for producing reports on Outcomes Star data. This webinar will be covering:
- The three new report dashboards for implementation, snapshot and distance-travelled reporting
- How to use the filters
- How to think about engagements to create instant and engaging charts that can be downloaded to add to any report or funding bid.
We will also discuss what the reports can tell you about how Stars are being used in a service and the progress made by service users.
Each webinar will consist of a short video presentation, which will be followed by a question and answer season and it is designed to support clients by sharing knowledge, ideas and information.
The dates available are as follows:
- Tuesday 3rd November at 10am: How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide)
- Wednesday 4th November at 10am: An introduction to Star Online report dashboards
- Monday 9th November at 10am: How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide)
- Tuesday 17th November at 10am: An introduction to Star Online report dashboards
- Tuesday 17th November at 2pm: How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide)
- Monday 23rd November at 10am: How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide)
Monday 30th November at 10am: How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide)Cancelled
- Tuesday 1st December at 2pm: An introduction to Star Online report dashboards
- Tuesday 8 December at 10am: How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide)
- Tuesday 15 December at 10am: How to use Star Online (Practitioners Guide)
- Wednesday 16 December at 10am: An introduction to Star Online report dashboards
These webinars are not a substitute for core training.
For more information on the webinars, how to book, or what clients need to do, please take a look at our previous posts, or wait for your invite email. Please note: We have limited spaces available and we expect them to fill up quickly! We will be organising further webinars to meet demand.
If you would like to be included in a mailing list for future webinars, demo’s or sessions, please contact us, and if you have suggestions or would like to request specific content and sessions on the Outcomes Star and the Star Online please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about remote training, new Stars, or would like any information on the new Star Online, or anything else, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 272 8765.