Open or in-house Core Star training
Triangle’s one day course introducing you to the Outcomes Star
This is the essential Star training that all members of staff using the Star must complete.
It is primarily designed to equip frontline keyworkers with the knowledge and skills required to start using the Outcomes Star with the service users they support. It also covers a basic introduction to using the Star Online and to working with Star data.
This training covers:
- A telephone briefing with the trainer before the day (In-house only)
- Introduction to the Outcomes Star and Journey of Change
- How to use the Star with service users
- How to use the Star as a basis for action plans and reviews
- The Star Online web application
- How to interpret and use the data
- Implementation within your organisation
Open Core Star training
We run open training throughout the year. This is an accessible option for small teams or individuals looking to complete Core Star training for any version of the Outcomes Star. Organisations can send up to four workers to open training.
Open Core Star training costs £240 per person, exclusive of VAT. All materials are included.
Upcoming dates (organisations can send up to 4 members of staff)
- 2nd July 2019, London (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
- 3rd September 2019, London
- 19th September 2019, Manchester
In-house Core Star training
This in-house optio works well for many different organisations, and has the added benefit of a focused day with one of our expert Star trainers at your organisation. A maximum of 16 people can attend each session.
In-house Core Star training costs £1,190 exclusive of trainer travel and VAT. All materials are included.
In-house Core Star training – SMALLER GROUP
We also offer a reduced rate for organisations with 8 or less people attending an in-house Core training course.
This costs £1,070 exclusive of trainer travel and VAT. All materials are included.