Getting the most out of the Outcomes Star™ – free events across the UK
The events are for:
- Service managers of frontline services supporting people with one-to-one keywork
- Services not already using the Outcomes Star but who are interested in finding out more – see MORNING SESSION
- Services already using any version of the Outcomes Star – see AFTERNOON SESSION
Places are limited to 30 for each session, with a maximum of 2 people per organisation please.
We are currently organising the events in different locations around the UK. See below for more detail on available dates and locations.
Please note: this is an information session only – it is not Star training. Outcomes Stars are available under licence and with training in place for members of staff using the Star with service users.
If you are not sure if the event is right for you, or which session you should go to, please contact Triangle on email@example.com or 0207 272 8765.
If you are not sure which session you should go to, please contact Triangle on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 272 8765.
Locations and dates
Glasgow, new date: Tuesday 27th November 2018
- Morning session – 10am to 1pm – book places on the Morning Session here
- Afternoon session – 1.30pm to 4.30pm – book places on the Afternoon Session here
Other locations and dates around the UK are currently being organised. Please contact Triangle to request or enquire about an event in a location near you.