The Star Online web app
The Star Online is our intuitive and accessible online system to:
- complete the Star on screen with service users
- access keyworking tips and detailed scales, so no paper copies are needed
- generate a range of standard and tailored reports
Try the demo and get hands-on experience of using the online application.
The advantages include:
- completing the Star on-screen is more engaging for many service users, especially young people
- the instant reports show outcomes for service users, projects and organisation and can be filtered to compare different groups e.g. men and women, or different age and ethnic groups
- outcomes for different projects and services can be compared internally.
There is also the option to compare with a national average for similar client groups and service types. At this stage we recommend this information is for internal management use only, as one indicator of client progress. We do not recommend that external comparisons are reported externally or used by external bodies as a measure of success, due to the need for further quality control of the data to ensure greater reliability.
Using the Star Online system
To use the Star Online organisations must purchase Star training and licences for each member of staff using the Star. Costs for Star Online system licences start with an annual account fee of £660, which includes up to 16 licences. Additional licences cost £33 per person per year.
Please note that the annual account and licences cover services to use all versions of the Outcomes Star. We recommend you talk to Triangle about which version or versions are suitable for your services and to discuss any additional training needs.