Versions of the Outcomes Star™
There are more than 20 versions of the Outcomes Star™
You can preview all published versions of the Outcomes Star from this website. You just need to register to get access to download the preview Star PDFs. You will receive an email containing a link to a private page where all the PDFs are stored.
Please check the email you were sent when you registered. This contains a link to the page where you can access the preview Stars. If you can't find it, contact us and we will resend it to you.
Want to get started?
Find a version that is right for you:
Download preview versions, use the links below to see what is covered by each version, read our brief guide to choosing the right version or contact a member of our team to discuss your service and needs.
- ADHD Star™ for adults managing ADHD
- Attention Star™ for children living with ADHD
- Carers Star™ for people in the caring role
- Community Star™ for community involvement projects
- Drug and Alcohol Star™ for adults recovering from substance misuse
- Empowerment Star™ for women with experience of domestic violence
- Family Star™, Family Star (Early Years) and Family Star Plus for family work and effective parenting
- Homelessness Star™ for adults with housing and other needs
- Independence Star™ for people receiving support from armed forces organisations
- Independent Living Star™ supporting people to live independently at home
- Justice Star™ for people in the criminal justice system
- Life Star™ for young people and adults with learning disabilities
- Mental Health Recovery Star™ for adults recovering from mental illness
- Recovery Star Secure™ for work with adults in secure settings
- My Star™ for children and young people
- Music Therapy Star™ for children in music therapy services
- Older Person's Star™ for people in later life
- Teen Star™ for young people with complex needs, including substance misuse
- Sexual Health Star™ for young people
- Shooting Star™ for children and young people in schools and education settings
- Spectrum Star™ for adults living with Autism and Aspergers
- Student Star for young people with additional needs, in college settings
- VIP Star for adults with visual impairment
- Well-being Star™ for adults self-managing long-term health conditions
- Work Star™ for adults and young people getting into employment
- Young Person's Star™ for young people moving to independent living
- Youth Star™ for work with young people
In addition the following are currently in development:
- Tenancy Star for supporting sustainable tenancies
- Stars for supporting young people with life changing illnesses, and the parents of young people with life changing illnesses.
All new versions rely on collaborators to provide the expertise, testing and funding for the development. Find out more about other versions under discussion. To discuss the development of a new version contact Triangle on 020 7272 8765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why are the full versions no longer available on this website?
When the Outcomes Star for homelessness was published in 2006 our aim was to make the tool available as widely as possible to enable as many organisations as possible to evidence and learn from their achievements. As the suite of Stars grew we took the same approach with the new Stars. Our view at that time was that these were clear and intuitive tools and that our role was simply to make them widely available. We have now learnt from repeated experience that to benefit from using the Stars well requires training and effective data analysis and so training and a license are now required in order to access the full document. Find out more about the thinking behind the change.