The safety of your data is our priority and we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are just visiting this website, the page below tells you about how we, Triangle Consulting Social Enterprise Limited, use information that you (the website user) supply to us as a user of our website www.outcomesstar.org.uk. We comply with the applicable obligations of current Data Protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
1 YOUR SECURITY
All information we hold is stored electronically and/or on paper in a secure way. If you need more information or have any comments or queries about your privacy you can contact us by using the form.
2 YOUR INFORMATION
(1) You are responsible for providing valid, accurate and up to date information.
(2) When you give us information about another individual or organisation it is on the basis that you confirm that they have specifically agreed to this and understand how and why their information will be used.
3 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Please read this section carefully since once you use the websites you will be regarded as having given your consent to the following:
- Identify you when you contact us
- Store your details on our electronic internal systems and on paper as required in the running of our business
- Share your details with contracted or licensed third parties strictly for running our business and fulfilling our contractual obligations. These third parties comply with the same data protection obligations. Do ask us if you would like to receive details about who they are. We will never share your details with anyone else, in particular not for marketing purposes.
- Provide the services and goods as agreed between us
- Contact you to inform you about our products and services, unless you have opted out of such communications
- To make sure that we satisfy your requests and to improve our service through the training of our staff, we may monitor and record any communication between you and us
- Wewilll disclose your information if required to by an order of the Court or by legislation.
4 HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If you have provided us with information about yourself or your organisation via this Website but do not enter into a contractual relationship with us to buy our goods or services, or collaborate with us in other ways governed by contract, we will keep your information on our internal electronic system for up to 5 years and then destroy it after that time. You can request deletion of your information at any time by writing to us at the address provided at the end of this Privacy Notice or by using the contact us form.
5 OTHER INFORMATION AND COOKIES
(b) Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognise your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to us or register with us, licence or purchasing from us, you remain anonymous to us. Cookies come in two types: session-based and persistent:
(i) Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer
(ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identification for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (whatever the case may be) and to track your use. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies expire after 6 months.
(c) Users who disable their web browser’s ability to accept cookies may still be able to browse our Website but you may not be able to successfully and completely use our website and services.
(2) Non-Personal Information – when you use the website some information may also be automatically logged and stored. However this information does not identify you (or your organisation or its users) personally. We use this aggregate information to analyse statistics and behaviour relating to our website generally. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties but we do not disclose your personal information. Licence holders (including, but not limited to, for demonstration purposes) who use our websites are also referred to the terms of their Licence.
(3) We may also use your IP address to help to identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help diagnose service issues and to provide services and administer the website and for security reasons, such as fraud detection.
(4) Where third parties are involved, for example if you click through to another website from our website, we always advise you to ensure that you are aware of their privacy policies.
6 YOUR CONSENT
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being used by us, particularly for any of the purposes described in this policy, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or our contractors.
7 OBTAINING A COPY OF OR CORRECTING YOUR DATA
(1) If you want to see a copy of what data we hold, please contact us, in writing, using our address which appears at the end of this policy or via our contact us form. You will need to fill in the information marked as required.
(2) If you want us to update or correct any data we hold about you please contact us, in writing, using our address which appears at the end of this policy or via our contact us form.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy, which take effect when posted on our website.
9 OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Triangle Consulting Social Enterprise Limited a company registered in England and Wales, Company Number 07039452, whose Registered Office is at Preston Park House, South Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6SB.