This section tells you about how we, Triangle Consulting Social Enterprise Limited, use information that you (the website user) supply to us as a user of our website www.outcomesstar.org.uk. We aim to comply with the applicable obligations of current Data Protection legislation in England & Wales. Please also refer to our main Website User Terms and applicable licence for our Licensees.
1 YOUR SECURITY
All information we hold is stored electronically in a secure way. If you need more information or have any comments or queries about your privacy you can contact us by using the form at http://www.outcomesstar.org.uk/contact-us/.
2 YOUR INFORMATION
(1) You are responsible for providing valid, accurate and up to date information.
(2) When you give us information about another individual or organisation it is on the basis that you confirm that they have specifically agreed to this and understand how and why their information will be used.
3 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Please read this section carefully since once you use the websites you will be regarded as having given your consent to the following:-
- Identify you when you contact us
- Carry out our usual business processes
- Process a financial transaction between you and a third party when they pay you
- Run our website and our business efficiently
- To make sure that we satisfy your requests and to improve our service through the training of our staff, we may monitor and record any communication between you and us
- Where you have specifically agreed, for marketing purposes we may share your information with organisations with whom we are associated so that they can contact you about their services and/or products which we think you may be interested in
- We may disclose your information if required to by an order of the Court or by legislation.
4 OTHER INFORMATION AND COOKIES
(b) Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognise your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to us or register with us, licence or purchasing from us, you remain anonymous to us. Cookies come in two types: session-based and persistent
(i) Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer
(ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identification for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (whatever the case may be) and to track your use. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies expire after 6 months.
(c) Users who disable their web browser's ability to accept cookies may still be able to browse our Website but you may not be able to successfully and compleyely use our website and services.
(2) Non-Personal Information – when you use the website some information may also be automatically logged and stored. However this information does not identify you (or your organisation or its users) personally. We use this aggregate information to analyse statistics and behaviour relating to our website generally. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties but we do not disclose your personal information. Licence holders (including, but not limited to, for demonstration purposes) who use our websites are also referred to the terms of their Licence.
(3) We may also use your IP address to help to identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help diagnose service issues and to provide services and administer the website and for security reasons, such as fraud detection.
(4) Where third parties are involved, for example if you click through to another website from our website, we always advise you to ensure that you are aware of their privacy policies.
5 YOUR CONSENT
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being used by us, particularly for any of the purposes described in this policy, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties.
6 OBTAINING A COPY OF OR CORRECTING YOUR DATA
(1) If you want to see a copy of what data we hold, please contact us, in writing, using our address which appears at the end of this policy. You will need to let us have your full name and let us have enough information to confirm your identity and pay the administrative fee.
(2) If you want us to update or correct any data we hold about you please contact us, in writing, using our address which appears at the end of this policy.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy, which take effect when posted on our website.
8 OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Triangle Consulting Social Enterprise Limited a company registered in England and Wales, Company Number 07039452, whose Registered Office is at Preston Park House, South Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6SB.