The Outcomes Star™ in Australia
The Outcomes Star has been taken up by a broad range of government and non-government service providers across Australia. Unique Outcomes holds an exclusive licence to provide Star services within Australia.
Led by experienced social workers, consultants and trainers David Lees and Paul Montgomery, Unique Outcomes are based in Brisbane and Melbourne and provide a range of services to human service and community organisations inspired by collaborative approaches including narrative, strengths based, solution focused and appreciative inquiry. David and Paul have many years of experience in the sector including delivering Outcomes Star training on behalf of the previous licence holder, Anicha Consulting.
Unique Outcomes provides Australian organisations with the following services:
- Training in all versions of the Outcomes Star
- Training for licensed trainers within organisations
- Implementation consultancy to help ensure quality of use of the Outcomes Star
- To find out more, book training or discuss the best approach for your organisation, contact Unique Outcomes.
Australian Star licences
Triangle provides Star licences to Australian clients directly. For full information about what each licence type includes, please refer to our licence information.
- The Star Online system licence, or Licence 1, (the Star Online) starts with an annual account fee of $1360, which is inclusive of 16 licences. Additional licences can be added for $68.
- The account fee for the Basic Licence, or Licence 2, costs $680 and includes 16 licences. Additional licences can be added for $34. The Basic Licence is also available for a smaller implementation account fee of $350, which is inclusive of up to 4 licences.
- Licences to use the Star in an approved IT system with full functionality, or Licence 3a (which allows you to complete the whole assessment on screen displaying all descriptors and scales) start with an account fee of $1360, which is inclusive of 16 licences. Additional licences can be added for $68.
- The account fee for using the Star in an approved IT system with minimum functionality, or Licence 3b (data entry and analysis only) is $680, which is inclusive of 16 licences. Additional licences can be added for $34. Licence 3b is also available for a smaller implementation account fee of $350, which is inclusive of up to 4 licences.
- All workers and managers who will be using the Star directly with service users must also have received approved Outcomes Star training.
See our licencing pages for more information and sign up for a Star Online account or free trial.