Our March newsletter round-up includes updates on our licensing options, an introduction to our new Managing Director, and a call for interest and views on a Star for Neurodevelopment as well as updates on our new resources and reports.
New resources and reports
Triangle continues to publish new resources to support organisations in creating positive change by promoting an effective outcomes approach and providing sector-wide solutions:
- We continue to add to our psychometric factsheets for each Star: see our psychometric factsheets
- We have produced several ‘How to’ guides on how the Outcomes Stars work in the context of other frameworks
- Updates to our Star licensing system and how to use the Star within other software systems: the Star and software systems
- A new case study focusing on the Star and Lloyds Bank Foundation Funding: case studies and testimonials
- A guide to How to use the Star in creating impact reports: using the Star data.
Contact Triangle at email@example.com or +44(0) 20 7272 8765 for more information on our Outcomes Stars or to find out more about how the Star can empower service users and keyworkers to make and measure positive change. Sign up for our newsletter here.